In these terms and conditions "Graham & Partners" refers to Graham & Partners Limited of Denmark (as applicable). GRAHAM & PARTNERS sells all bookings as an agent on behalf of the organisers, promoters, artists, venues or producers of an event (referred to as a "Promoter") on these terms and conditions and subject to any other terms, conditions or rules applicable to that event.
All payments are made via the payment gateway and approved by your bank. Graham&Partners do not and can not influence card payments. These are approved by your banks and should a payment fail, please contact your card issuing bank to discuss in the first instance.
Approved clients may be permitted to have payment on account to pay via invoice. Paymets will take place in one instalment of 100% of the total contract value. Graham&Partners have 8 days payment period from date of invoice. If the amount hasnt reached the company account Graham&Partners will have to send a new invoice and add 3% fee of the amount value, plus another administration & invoice fee of 500 kr, for late payments.
Should payment not be made, Graham&Partners may cancel your order and any allocation of cabins or other bookings will be lost. Any cancelled orders will then need to be paid for via card and any accommodation will is always subject to availability at the time of booking.
Registration and bookings
Bookings are also subject to DFDS Seaways Terms and Conditions
By attending this/these event(s) you are accepting the following Terms & Conditions and agreeing to be bound by them and to comply by all applicable laws and regulations.
1. Bookings you purchase are for personal use. Except as we may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the bookings in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle GRAHAM & PARTNERS or the Promoter to cancel the bookings without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
2. In addition to the price your order may require payment of a booking fee per ticket, a transaction fees per order and/or other supplementary fees, which may apply to the event. Those fees are not refundable except as set out in paragraphs 3, 4, 6, 16, and 35 below.
3. If a limit exists and you order or buy more bookings than the maximum permitted per person, per card or per household, we may cancel all of the order or bookings, in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid.
4. To prevent fraud and protect GRAHAM & PARTNERS and you, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking so we can verify your purchase. If we suspect fraud we may cancel any order or bookings.
5. You must inform GRAHAM & PARTNERS of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the bookings. Our contact details are below. Our preferred method to contact you is email, so you should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
6. An order for bookings is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of bookings you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
7. Whilst we allocate specific seats to you we have the right to change these seats to others of equal value.
8. On rare occasions the show or event may be filmed or recorded. Registering and attending affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience.
Delivery and collection
9. Bookings may be dispatched to you electronically or by post (including secure, registered, recorded and regular post).
10. We will try to dispatch bookings to you promptly by the dispatch method agreed at the time of booking but we may, where reasonable, make bookings available for collection at the box office instead of posting them to you if:
posting is impractical due to timing or circumstances beyond our control (e.g. strikes); or necessary for reasons of identification; or your bookings are lost in the post we are otherwise unable to post bookings to you for any reason.
You will be notified by phone, email or in writing (using the contact details provided by you) if this becomes necessary. Please note the conditions for box office collection at paragraph 13 below.
11. For bookings delivered by post, if you have provided an email address you will receive an email confirming dispatch of your order.
We cannot usually specify the dates on which you will receive bookings. If you do not inform us of the non-receipt of bookings within a reasonable time (in any event at least 72 hours before the event) we will have no liability to you.
12. If bookings sent by post are returned to us marked “addressee gone away”, "addressee unknown" or similar words indicating that you do not reside at the address, your order may be cancelled and the ticket price and any supplementary charges (but not the booking fee or transaction fee) refunded, or your order may be made available for collection at the box office.
13. To collect bookings at the box office the cardholder must present the card used to book the bookings as identification. Other identification or letters authorising collection may not be accepted and the bookings may be withheld at the box office.
14. Always check your bookings upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.
Cancellation Rights and Refunds
15. Bookings cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased other than for the reasons set out in these terms and conditions. This is subject to any rights you may have pursuant to Ticket Plan Protection purchased when you bought the bookings.
16. If the event takes place but you do not receive the bookings you have purchased for any of following reasons you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid:
GRAHAM & PARTNERS does not receive the bookings from the Promoter and cannot arrange for duplicates to be collected at the box office; or
the bookings have been sent to an address different to the one you specified and you tell us within a reasonable period, as set out at paragraph 11 above, but replacement bookings are not provided; or
your bookings are not dispatched and no arrangements are made for the bookings to be available for collection at the box office
17. No duplicate bookings will be issued to replace bookings that have been lost or stolen after they have been delivered to you, and nor will such bookings be refunded.
Cancellation, change or postponement of an event
18. Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of the Promoter. GRAHAM & PARTNERS cannot guarantee to inform you of any change or cancellation of any event or be held responsible for refunds or for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
19. You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
20. If a Promoter cancels an event or makes significant changes to the venue, date, show time or (concerts only) headline act and confirms this to GRAHAM & PARTNERS, GRAHAM & PARTNERS will try to inform you. This will usually be contacted by letter for phone bookings or email for online bookings. In urgent cases it may be by phone.
21. If an event is rescheduled, changed or moved, the Promoter will usually give you the option of either retaining or exchanging your bookings for the new date/location, or alternatively claiming a refund. If an event is cancelled by the Promoter you will normally be offered a refund. Please note that the Booking Fee and any Transaction Fees are not refundable in these circumstances.
22. If for any reason you are entitled to a refund, in most cases you must return any bookings you have: follow the refund instructions otherwise you may not receive a refund. If these require you to return the bookings, do so promptly and within the timeframe communicated to you. bookings should be returned (with copy of the email or letter entitling you to a refund, or a covering note containing your order reference number and contact information) to the specified address by registered post (or an equivalent secure postal method). Please note that the return postage cost is non-refundable.
23. Any refund will usually be paid, using the same method you used to buy the bookings, within 30 days of the original date of the event or the date that we receive your returned bookings, whichever is later.
24. For more information about refunds, please contact our customer service page.
25. No refunds will be offered under any circumstances if you fail to comply with the all terms and conditions applicable to those bookings, the venue or the event (see paragraph 26 below).
Attending an event
26. GRAHAM & PARTNERS has no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with any event (including loss, damage or theft any personal property at an event).
27. Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the Promoter and the venue/ship operator. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then the Promoter or venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
28. Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the event). The venue/ship or the Promoter will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings. There will often also be rules restricting or preventing the admission of latecomers.
29. GRAHAM & PARTNERS will highlight any terms, conditions or rules relating to the event of which it is aware and which it considers particularly significant, onerous or unusual. This will generally include age restrictions, ticket types etc. Information on where you can find full details of relevant terms, conditions or rules will be available from the Promoter or venue operator via the box office or their website or during the online booking process.
30. Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event and/or ticket. If you or any member of your party has particular requirements please raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified at the event.
31. When you receive your bookings check the details carefully. When attending the event, carry proof of age if appropriate.
32. Specific seats may be allocated to you at the time of booking, but the Promoter or venue operator reserves the right to change these seats to others of equal value.
39. We may share your personal information with Promoters, venue operators, coach operators and others as necessary for the purposes of the event including on occasion, sponsors. We will not otherwise share that information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent (as part of the booking process or otherwise) unless required by law.
40. If you have registered, with GRAHAM & PARTNERS and/or any of our associated companies, your interest in receiving marketing or other information and thereby given your consent, you may be contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive further material please you can unsubscribe at any time via the emails.
41. We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with United Kingdom data protection legislation.
42. GRAHAM & PARTNERS cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others (including Promoters and venue operators). However, GRAHAM & PARTNERS does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
43. These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than GRAHAM & PARTNERS, you and, as GRAHAM & PARTNERS contracts as the Promoter's agent, the Promoter who has direct rights and obligations under these terms and conditions.
44. The purchase by you of bookings and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and GRAHAM & PARTNERS are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Danish Courts.